- IMTX 2016 Race Report
- Second Session with Jim/ERO
- Oceanside 70.3 Race Report
- IMNZ Race Report
- Ironman World Championships: School of Hard Knocks
- Ironman Racine 70.3 Race Report
- IMTX Race Report – NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!!!
- Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Race Report
- IMCHOO Race Report –FIRST WIN!!!
- Ironman WI Race Report
I had the opportunity to get into the velodrome again this year to do some aerodynamic testing. I did this last...
One of the hardest things to do as a pro athlete is to enter a competition knowing that you aren’t firing...
I really didn’t decide to race at IMNZ until shortly after Panama. I have had a number of chats with Coach...
2015 showed some good progress in the swim. My times in the pool dropped significantly. I had a few races where I...
I have a lot of goals for 2016. Two that rank at the top in terms of importance are: 1) gain more...
This may be the longest that it has taken me to put together my race report. It is funny, when you...